Re: JP Opinion

On 06/01/95, Derek Tearne said:

> I was interested in things palaeontological way before I heard the
> name Bakker.  Not only that I'm pretty sure I heard of Horner

And before that, wasn't there John Ostrom of Yale and Deionychus?

The Peabody Museum is really cool, btw, especially considering its size.

~ Kiran

"The reason Japanese people are so short and have yellow skins is because
 they have eaten nothing but  fish and rice for 2,000 years...If we eat
 McDonald's hamburgers and potatoes for 1,000 years, we will become taller,
 our skin becomes white and our hair blonde." -- Den Fujita, president of
 Japanese McDonald's, in his book "Behind The Arches," published in Japan.