Re: JP Opinion

>> >NO, REAL dinothusiats were hooked long before they EVEN heard of Bakker.
>> >
>> >Tracy
>>
>>    Real OLD ones, perhaps...... :)
>
>Hang on a minute, I resemble that statement.
>
>I was interested in things palaeontological way before I heard the
>name Bakker.  Not only that I'm pretty sure I heard of Horner
>before Bakker.
>
>Derek "I wouldn't call 34 'real' old." Tearne

   That's entirely my point.  Us youngsters grew up Post-Bakker.

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **