JP Bloopers

Once again, don't read this if you could care less about JP....

One error that I have not seen mentioned yet (that a friend and I both noticed
independently) occurs when Grant was waving the flare to attract the attention
of the T. rex. There was a reflection of the flare in the plexiglass shield
that was used to keep the foam on the dinosaur from getting wet while they were
drenching Sam Neil(sp?) in the rain from the "hurricane".

Steve

skshowa@sandia.gov
skshow@rt66.com
http://www.rt66.com/skshow