Re: Some silly misinformed journalists' been at it again!

>Well, either he is the butt of some nasty practical joke,
>or he thinks it is April 1.

Whether a joke or an error, this is somewhat typical of the attitude of the
press towards dinosaurs. They seem to think they can write any old nonsense
and since only kids will read it, nobody's going to know any better. This
really bugs me. We should be making sure the information we feed our kids is
factual.

I'll get off my soap-box now.

When I came across the article, I was pretty sure he'd got his facts wrong,
but I thought there might be some element of truth behind it.

By the way has anyone ever heard of a "Canisaurus"?

James

James Shields  -  jshields@iol.ie  -  http://www.iol.ie/~jshields
And when the ark was finished Noah said unto Elvis, "What do you reckin?"
And Elvis checked out his own cabin and shook his head saying "poky".
And so did they knock several walls through and install a jaccuzzi.
And when it was all done Noah scratched his beard and said, "We don't have
room for all the animals now."
And Elvis perused the livestock list and in his wisdom said, "Lose the
dinosaurs."
        -Robert Rankin, The Suburban Book of the Dead