re: JP and noticed oddities

>I thought that the last scene with the T-Rex when the banner floats
>down in front of him would make a fantastic poster. Heck, I buy one. ;}

   Thatsa nice one, but what I think would make an excellent FULL WALL
poster is the scene right after Grant grabs the flare and yells "Hey!":  The
T. rex opening its mouth wide as its two yellow eyes bore right into yours.....

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **