Re: RAPTOR AND JELLO?

Darren, you were certainly super observant. I hope you enjoyed the movie
as much as I did, in spite of varied incorrect bits and pieces.
        Maybe we could locate someone on the sequel team and give them
the nbenefit of our collective evaluations. Better yet, let us look over
the sequel script, privately and proprietarily!! How about that, Betty
Cunningham? How are your connections?

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania