Re: Virtual reality dinos (+

>When I was thinkang about this and part of the emphsis was >describibg the
actual bones, I was amazed that the AMNH was >bragging in their literature
that over 80% of their exhibits weere >real bones.  Seems that they were
going backwards or did I >misunderstand???

Do a chemical test from a computer-file that hasn't had the test run before.
 There are ALWAYS going to be things the actual bones can tell us that we
can't predict how to store the information for currently.  Having the real
bones is NOT going backwards, but rather better prepared than without.

Betty Cunningham(Flyinggoat@aol.com)