Dinos on the Learning Channel TONITE!

Ok, here is the rest of it;
08:00 Dinosaurs and Beyond: Searching for Dinosaurs
09:00 EST Dinosaurs and Beyond: Back to the Seas
09:30 Dinosaurs and Beyond: Pterosaurs
10:00 Dinosaurs and Beyond: Identity
10:30 Dinosaurs and Beyond: Missing links

All times EST. also on PST 3 hours earlier, 5 to 8:00 PST.

I hope my previous post did not screw anybody up. Mea Culpa!!! Enjoy

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania