Dinos on Discovery--NOT!!!

I blew it bigtime when I posted that there would be a Dino Fest on
Discovery Channel tonite. In fact it is on the Learning Channel and goes
like this;
08:00 EST Dinosaurs and Beyond; Searching for Dinosaurs.
        I'll post this and put the rest in the next post. Cybergate tends
to go down on weekends and I do not want this to be lost.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania