Re: dino-enthusiasm

I have a 4 yr old son who is a real dinosaur enthusiast. It started a year
ago when I took him to  Dinamation. After 3 hrs we had to drag him out of
there kicking and screaming. Now I always take a lunch along. I'm hoping
this enthusiasm will stay with him. His 3 olders brothers (who are now all
teenagers) liked dinosuars when they were young but not to this extent. One
day we ran out of dinosaur books to read so I started reading him Robt
Bakker's book. Actually we looked at the pictures and I read the caption
underneath. Now he knows who Robt. Bakker is and every time we go to
Dinamation he looks for him there!