Re: The Question Of The Day ?

>Well I see that various opinions of my colleagues are vast in number so today
>I pose a simple question to you all. We are all Dinosaur enthusiasts, on this
>list, some of us work in the business of paleontology, model making, teaching
>etc. Of all the Dinosaurs that roamed the planet in the millions of years of
>there existence, Which   is your favorite one,The one you like to talk about?
>and Why? I know this question does not deal directly with our extinct
>friends, but none the less I think it's a fair question.

   The entire Deinonychosauria, including the Archaeopterygids and birds.

   If you want to see somebody have a coniption fit, tell them that birds
are reptiles.....

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **