Re: RAPTOR AND JELLO?

> >1) No ground disturbance, or flying dust and debris, during the
> >_Gallimimus_   stampede.

> there was, but you may just have a tv resolution copy.

No, I have seen it on film nine times so far, and by the last few
viewings I had calmed down enough to start looking for detail.  I did
notice motion on the log top, though.  And I suspect muddy ground
would have created more obvious disturbance than not -- big clots of
stuff kicked up, held together by water.

                                         --  Jay Freeman