Re: Typo (was Re: K/T Extinction & Birds)

>>Actually, there are NO known toothed birds in the Mesozoic.
>
>Change "in" to "after".

Well it just goes to show that I shouldn't go shooting my mouth off without
checking my sources. ;-)

I'll come back to this one when (if) I find where I read this.

James Shields  -  jshields@iol.ie  -  http://www.iol.ie/~jshields
And when the ark was finished Noah said unto Elvis, "What do you reckin?"
And Elvis checked out his own cabin and shook his head saying "poky".
And so did they knock several walls through and install a jaccuzzi.
And when it was all done Noah scratched his beard and said, "We don't have
room for all the animals now."
And Elvis perused the livestock list and in his wisdom said, "Lose the
dinosaurs."
        -Robert Rankin, The Suburban Book of the Dead