Re: The Dinosaurs of Jurassic Park

Thanks to Kelly Milner-Halls <DinoLvr@ix.netcom.com> for letting me know that
the exhibit is a Dinosaur Society sponsored event.  (I joined the Society too
recently to have received anything from them which might have informed me of
this.)  So I called them for further info.

They told me that the exhibit will be in Baton Rouge LA from July 11 through
early September; that's not too far from Little Rock, so I'm going to plan to
treat myself to a birthday trip to southern Louisiana!  BTW, it next goes to
Philadelphia, through January if I remember correctly.

For anyone else who might be interested in more info about the show's stay in
Baton Rouge, it will be at the Louisiana Science Center; they can be reached
at 504/344-5272.

Skip Dahlgren
Applications Programmer, Office of Educational Development
Phone: 501/296-1087; FAX: 501/686-7053
e-mail: sdahlgren@liblan.uams.edu; bcsskip@aol.com
-ex-archaeologist; lifelong afficionado of dinosaurs and their latter-day kin
"Cross-platform computing is much safer than downhill!"  :)