Dino Bronzes whatever hap

WI> Well, back in April when I posted my announcement about my first two small
WI>Dinosaur Bronzes, Protoceratops and Velociraptor,  I should have said:

Seeing this post reminded me of something to keep the kids busy when
passing thru the new Denver International Airport.  In the several areas
where the floors are tiled (not carpeted) there are numerous (dozens)
bronze 'fossils' and other artifacts imbedded into the floor tiles.
These include at least two small scale dino designs (Stegasaurus, for
one if my memory serves me).  I heard several parents reminding their
kids to look down as they were walking.

 * OLX 2.1 TD * Question authority, but raise your hand first.
---
 ~ CDMG ONLINE BBS # Sacramento, California # (916) 327-1208