JP/mosquitos

I was just thinking while reading the sat/sun traffic (messages) and the use
of mosquitos to obtain blood/DNA was brought up again. How did the mosquitos
get through the very think skin of the dinos? Are there any mosquitos
running around out there with elephant blood? The only place that maybe a
mosquito could get a suck might be around the eyes.  How about large
lizards, do they get bitten by mosquiots? Couple days ago someone mentioned
that T rex was wallowing around in the dust so they /he wouldn't get
bitten.Seems to me there would have to be a superMos out there or something.

paul w. sparks  Psparks@cerfnet.com
"over the heather the wet wind blows
I've lice in my tunic and a cold in my nose."
anon