Re: Linnean Ornithischia

I am having trouble at how exactly to
>represent a cladogram on this kind of medium; perhaps how they did it in _The
>Dinosauria_.  See ya.

How about something like this:

Dinosauria
+-Saurischia
| +-Therapoda
| | +-Tetanurae
| | | +-Coelurosauria
| |  etc
| +-Sauromorphopoda
+-Ornithischia

Of course you could just indent each level of the tree, but the lines
(might) make it easier to read, or at least figure out where you are.

By the way, please don't tell me the some (or all) of the above example is
wrong, its only an example of how to format it, not the cladiogram itself.

James Shields  -  jshields@iol.ie  -  http://www.iol.ie/~jshields
And when the ark was finished Noah said unto Elvis, "What do you reckin?"
And Elvis checked out his own cabin and shook his head saying "poky".
And so did they knock several walls through and install a jaccuzzi.
And when it was all done Noah scratched his beard and said, "We don't have
room for all the animals now."
And Elvis perused the livestock list and in his wisdom said, "Lose the
dinosaurs."
        -Robert Rankin, The Suburban Book of the Dead