The Dinosaurs of Jurassic Park

I hadn't heard about the travelling Dinosaurs of Jurassic Park exhibit until
someone mentioned it on this list.

Can someone kindly post a schedule of the stops to be made by the exhibit?
I'm especially interested in any within a reasonable distance of Little Rock
(my current abode), but a complete schedule might also be useful, and I'm
sure others would like to see it as well.

TIA!  :)

Skip Dahlgren
Applications Programmer, Office of Educational Development
Phone: 501/296-1087; FAX: 501/686-7053
e-mail: sdahlgren@liblan.uams.edu; bcsskip@aol.com
"Cross-platform computing is much safer than downhill!"  :)