Re: Aussie Dinosaurs

On Mon, 12 Jun 1995, Warren Raddatz wrote:

> >.  After this it is heading for
> >Arizona - try the Vodka, it's very good until the following day &-|
>
>         Um, Sorry if this has already been asked but when and where in
> Arizona will the Russian exhibit be?
>
>                                                                 Thanks,
>
>    Jennifer R. Allen FPW

        The exhibit will be on display at the Mesa Southwest Museum in
Mesa, Arizona (a suburb of Phoenix).  I had a schedule here somewhere,
but I can't seem to find it.  However, I THINK the display will be from
September or October of this year to February(?) of '96.

        Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

-Mikiel