Re: Battat's hair

> >   2) why is it that all but 2 of all of the paleontologists I've ever
seen,
> >in person or in pictures, has a beard?
>
> Does this include Mary Anning?
>

> Derek R. Tearne                 ----
derek@iconz.co.nz >

Alan Grant didn't have no steenkin' beard!  (For that matter, neither did
Ellie Sattler, but that's another matter...)  So maybe the image is changing
after all.  Too bad, in a way.

Of course, I have plenty enough for all three of us!  :D

Skip Dahlgren
Applications Programmer, Office of Educational Development
Phone: 501/296-1087; FAX: 501/686-7053 (new FAX#!)
e-mail: sdahlgren@liblan.uams.edu; bcsskip@aol.com
-hirsute (but balding - is that a contradiction in terms?) ex-archaeologist;
lifelong afficionado of dinosaurs and their latter-day kin
"You're wasting your time if you try to outsmart a crow!"  :)