Dinosaur Exhibit Info

For those interested, there is currently a joint Canadian-Chinese
dinosaur exhibit running in Vancouver, British Columbia, until the end of
August (whereupon it is scheduled to leave North America, apparently).
It is being held at the Pacific National Exhibition Forum ... more
information can be obtained by calling (604) 684-HITS (4487).

Our local television news outlet did a story on this exhibition, and it
looks very impressive indeed !

Timothy Isles
"Geez, what a grouch...he could have tossed us out WITH our parachutes..."