Dig Sites

I am trying to find site specific information regarding
paleontological digs presently underway in the continental USA.

Primary focus area is the Eastern 2/3's of the USA.

I'd especially appreciate information regarding dig sites which
permit student observation and/or participation.

Time Frame:  July 1  thru  August 15, 1995

Any suggestions, assistance, and/or field contact referrals**
would be greatly appreciated.

 **Would prefer E-Mail addresses if possible, however,
    Voice, Fax & snail mail are welcomed as available.

Thanks in advance! ---------------->  Ken

      .         Ken Ferrante          .
      .  Technology Coordinator-WTSD  .
      .    kferrant@llnj.pppl.gov     .