>From: dinosaur
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Dino Clip Art
Date: Saturday, June 10, 1995 2:09PM

I just received my Dinosaur clip art from Dover.  There are some 98
different
copyright-free designs.  Each illustration has three different sizes.  I
thought the art work is good.  For those of us with a bad drawing hand it
will or can be most helpful.  The book includes dinosaurs, birds and fishes
and mammals.

I also found an interesting coloring book on dinosaurs I have never seen
before.  "The Age of Dinosaurs", and for $8.95 at Borders to is more than
just a coloring book.  For those of you on line that work with children you
may be interested in  a copy. The ISBN is 1-56138-456-9, by Donald Glut and
illustrated by Helen Driggs.  There are four parts to the coloring book,
meet
the dinosaurs, lizard-hipped dinosaurs, the bird-hipped dinosaures and a
part
called beyond the bones.  Each coloring page comes with a full page of
information.

On another note I also just received the new dinosaur model catalog from
Monstrosities.  Has anyone purchased any of these models?  What about the
quality?  Wouls like to know before a drop $75.00 for a Triceratops.

Thanks.

David Larwa