Battat

   I got plenty of replies about hairy paleontologists (and, still, of all
but two of the paleontologists I've seen, both dino and otherwise, have had
beards.  I've seen no ladies ... I hope.).

   However, none from anybody saying they've managed to purchase any of
Battat's dinosaurs.  The paleontologist in charge of the museum here at OSU
has received no replies to his phone calls and mail to Battat.  We're
beginning to wonder if the Battat collection is a hoax....

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **