DOUBLE NEGATIVES!

'AGAINST them being NOT theropodian' is, yes I know, one of the worst cases of
double negativity I've ever seen...

I've just received the _Edmarka_ paper! Hooray for basal tetanuraens! But I'm
confused - Sereno et al., in their _Afrovenator_ paper, identified a
torvosauroid clade, with no mention of _Megalosaurus_. Did they put
_Torvosaurus_ and _Megalosaurus_ in the same family (their Torvosauridae)? Think
I'll read around this some more before I make misjudgements...

"ECHOES. You heard ECHOES. We have two, possibly three, shots coming from the
book depository. THAT'S all we're willing to say..."

DARREN NAISH