Re: Flapper or Glider

Gilfredo,
        How did you learn so much about dinosaurs?  You have a lot less
years at it than most of us.
        In a recent Paleoworld, to be repeated next month according to my
satellite weekly, there will be a program about the pteranosaurs. If I
remember correctly it features a full scale pteranodon or
Quetzalcoatlasaurus (spelling all wrong, but the largest of the flying
reptiles) which was made by a guy at Northrop and flew, by flapping its
wings. You should enquire around for someone who has the Learning Channel
on satellite or cable and watch the Paleoworld series on Sunday with
repeats on Wednesday.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania