In defense of the mail list

>>Well, the volume of work and the volume of messages on this list has
>>increased dramatically. And, I'll echo the call for a newsgroup. I know it
>was >tried once before, but you all might think about it again.
>>
>>Tim
>>tjmadden@xmission.com

No!!!  I like this method better!!!  This way I can read everything on my own
time, and OFFLINE to read newsgroups on AOL, you have to be online, and at
$2.95 an hour, that is not cheap!!  And this way, everything is sent to me, I
don't have to go on to get it.  Home delivery, I like it.

Sabrina Cox

Never trust anyone who uses the word "party" as a verb.
(hope that one doesn't offend anyone)