Flapper or Glider

Did the Pteranodon fly like a bird flapping it's wings or was it like
a plane and glide with it's wings out straight?
( My idea: it flapped it's wings and flew under it's own power.).
Please send me your ideas. How did you all learn so much about the
dinosaurs? I've been learning from books and video tapes from the
library.

--
Gilfredo Rodriguez                      You don't need to be a genius to
Student Hocking County                  use a computer. You just need to