Re: Battat's hair

>>   2) why is it that all but 2 of all of the paleontologists I've ever seen,
>>in person or in pictures, has a beard?
>
>Does this include Mary Anning?

   Of course.

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **