Re: Ceratopsian leg position

I've been reading the messages about leg position in ceratopsians
and I had thought that the footprints had pointed towards an
upright gait.  Can anyone comment on this?  I would also like
anyone's opinion on Stephen and Sylvia Czerkas' idea on
cereatopsian gait in which the feet are close together (as the
footprints imply) but the legs themselves are still splayed out in
lizard-fashion (as though the creature was bow-legged!).

                         -- Dave