Re: Jurassic Park

>       This may be a stupid question, but how did they get the extinct
>plants in Jurassic Park.  It doesn't explain it in the movie or in the
>book, so I was just wondering how they did it.  If anyone has any ideas,
>I'd really appreciate it.

I never got the impression that there were any (formally) extinct plants in
JP. First of all, most (if not all) of the major plant groups which were
alive in the mesozoic are still represented today. Apart from this, I see no
reason why dinosaurs couldn't eat modern plants (although, never having seen
a live dino, this is pure opinion).