one more try...

A few days ago, I wrote in a request as to whether or not anyone knew
where I could contact fossil-bird researcher "Larry Miller".  Boy, did I
screw up ... I meant to say "Larry MARTIN".  That correction made, can
anyone out there in cyberspace provide me with a mailing address for this
individual ?

Thanks in advance.

Timothy Isles
"Without our weapons, we'll have to survive on our wits and intelligence."
"Gee, Doc, won't that leave Squat unarmed...?"