Thom's East coast Dinos

Thom, has Dinosaur State Park in Connecticut ever confirmed that the
track site was put down by Dilophosaurus or do they display the model
just for grins?  I was told Diloph was the closest match, but to be
honest, I've never heard of an Arizona track site by which to compare.
And is the tyrannosaur you mentioned the one on display in Alabama or
another specimen?  I was told that Alabama beast was an allosaur...was
this incorrect information?

Thanks.

Kelly