Re: THERIZINOSAUROIDS (fwd)

> Bingo!  That's the place.  Hans Sues also presented a cladogram at last SVP
> which also had an oviraptorosaurian clade,

Has Sues, pray tell, done any published work on theropod phylogeny? If not does
he plan to?

> and I have found a similar
> result with a new analysis.

Will this be out in november too, Dr. Holtz?

> However, almost all the similarities are in the skull, and if you just use >
> postcranial material, therizinosauroid share derived characters with > >
dromaeosaurids & birds!

Gasp wheeze... wheeze...  cough splutter  ... The prospect of this discovery is
too intense...

DARREN 'just failed mineralogy and petrology exam' (I needed 40%, reckon I got
around 18) NAISH