bogus taxonoy

I had intended for this reply to go to the sender, but that all got mucked
up and I don't know who sent it. So forgive me for broadcasting it to all

>Why not classify crocodiles as fish--this was for Europe, where
>carrots are now legally a fruit. (That's so Portuguese carrot
>jelly can be exported to the rest of the EU).

I see a new science, *Eurotaxonomy*, the classification of living organisms
based on political utility rather than biological characters!

Cheers, Paul

pwillis@ozemail.com.au