Traveling Chinese/Canadian Exhibit

        I would love to know if this traveling display will ever get even
close to California? Even kind of close would be nice.
        Any information would be greatly appreciated by me, my family on the
other hand is tired of my fixation and begining to get facial         tics.
This list  has been a lifesaver! Thanks-Jennifer R Allen aka Frustrated
amature(and crappy speller)

 From Warren Raddatz in Davis CA on the Davis Community Network
 aka Lord Sigurd Stormrider in the Society for Creative Anacronisms
 Feel free to e-mail me at wraddatz@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us
 Careful! that light at the end of the tunnel might be an oncoming TRAIN !