Re: THERIZINOSAUROIDS

The relationships of the therizinosauroids are discussed in several
places.  The first is with the description of Alxasaurus in the
November 1994 issue of Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences.
[That issue is dedicated to the recent Mongolia expedition, and
has descriptions of about half a dozen new dinosaurs].

More recent is Tom Holz's paper on the phylogeny of theropods,
I do not have the citation handy, but I am sure Dr. Holz will
be happy to cite it for you.

The peace of God be with you.