Re: Is this a reasonable price?

I have found a GREAT place to get books that are out of print in
the USA!  It is the Natural History Book Store in the United
Kingdom.  They accept mail-order, and even accept orders by e-mail!!

Their World Wide Web page is
http://www.nhbs.co.uk/booknet/booknet.html

It links to a complete database of all of their books!

Apropos of the reason for the original letter, they have
"Predatory Dinosaurs of the World" in stock, for GBP 13.95.
[This is about 15 US dollars].  They accept all major credit
cards (which is a good way to accomplish the currency conversion).

[I just ordered "Principles of Systematic Zoology, 2nd Ed"
by Mayr and Ashlock from them, which is likewise out of print
in the USA].

The peace of God be with you.