Re: Dixie the Dino

>>With regard to your dinosaur (are you sure it isn't the Carnegie Diplodicus,
>>by the way?)

>It is most definately the Brachio. not only do I personally own most of the
>models and would know a Brachio from a Diplodicus in my sleep but the guy is
>selling the Brachio at a 'special price' at the store.

Ah, now I understand. I was thinking "Diplodicus carnegie" which was named
after Andrew Carnegie.

>By the way the
>information from his sign he got from an encyclopedia of unknown age but it
>tells how she was too  heavy to live out of the water and ate only soft
>marsh plants. I've given up trying to get them to change it!

Just be thankful he hasn't bent the legs out sideways...

James Shields  -  jshields@iol.ie  -  http://www.iol.ie/~jshields
And when the ark was finished Noah said unto Elvis, "What do you reckin?"
And Elvis checked out his own cabin and shook his head saying "poky".
And so did they knock several walls through and install a jaccuzzi.
And when it was all done Noah scratched his beard and said, "We don't have
room for all the animals now."
And Elvis perused the livestock list and in his wisdom said, "Lose the
dinosaurs."
        -Robert Rankin, The Suburban Book of the Dead