  Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 10:01:44 -0500 (CDT)
  From: Ellin Beltz <uebeltz@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
  Subject: Pennsylvanian Fossil Jellyfish
  To: dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu

  Regarding fossil jellies...  We have a roadcut in west-central
  Illinois (Schuyler/Brown County) where a recent blast caused
  hundreds of fossil jellies in an arenaceous shale to plop off the
  hill.  Except for the ones my friend and I collected they are laying
  on the talus slope.

  I never thought anyone would be interested. Are they?
  ---
  Ellin Beltz   -       uebeltz@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu