Re: Jefff Poling is Graduating!!

Jeff, one major mistake. You MBAs have a nerve calling yourself "The Scum
of the Earth". We reserve that for about 50 to 70% of the lawyers in the
USA today. IMNSHO.

On Tue, 6 Jun 1995, Jeff Poling wrote:

> >You know, I was talking to a paleo friend of mine, an "old timer" he calls
> >himself (he's 40ish) - - a mammalian paleontologist who says the new breed,
> >the up and coming graduates are sedate and studious, lack the fire and
> >passion of generations past.
> >
> >Well, Jeff, I suspect you might prove him wrong!  Best of luck!
>
>    Whoa, whoa, whoa, folks!  Thanks for the kind words, but I'm not a paleo
> major.  I'm an MBA. Also known to anti-capitalists as the Scum of the
> Earth(tm).
>
>    On the other hand, I should soon be better able to afford to support my
> dino habit.....
>
> ** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom
> **
> ** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon
> **
> ** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of
> **
> ** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling
> **

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania