Re: Jefff Poling is Graduating!!

>You know, I was talking to a paleo friend of mine, an "old timer" he calls
>himself (he's 40ish) - - a mammalian paleontologist who says the new breed,
>the up and coming graduates are sedate and studious, lack the fire and
>passion of generations past.
>
>Well, Jeff, I suspect you might prove him wrong!  Best of luck!

   Whoa, whoa, whoa, folks!  Thanks for the kind words, but I'm not a paleo
major.  I'm an MBA. Also known to anti-capitalists as the Scum of the Earth(tm).

   On the other hand, I should soon be better able to afford to support my
dino habit.....

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **