Re: Deinonychosauria

>   What I really need is a really good book with CLEAR dinosaurian
>phylogeny.

Wouldn't we all... ;-)

[Incidentally, just in case anyone has missed this point, dinosaurian
systematics is just about the hottest debate in dino paleo today. There
have been many more dino systematics papers in the last decade than there
have been dino endothermy/ectothermy papers.  Don't expect it to be
settled, even to the family level, anytime soon.]

>   I have the feeling I'm wasting my time setting up this database.....

Not at all.  Just make sure that they are computer files - wastes less
paper every time you have to change everything...

                 Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.                  Phone: 703-648-5280
                 Vertebrate Paleontologist         Fax:    703-648-5420
tholtz@geochange.er.usgs.gov ------------>       th81@umail.umd.edu
U.S. Geological Survey          ------------->       University of Maryland
Branch of Paleontology & Stratigraphy ---->       Department of Geology
MS 970 National Center