Cladism (akin to masochism)

   With the recent discussion stemming from a problem I've been having
assigning phylogenic groupings, it suddenly occurred to me that the
groupings I've been using are no longer appropriate.

   Are the terms Class, Order, Infraorder, etc. used in the clade world?

   And as long as I'm at it, is every line attached to a specific named node
carry that name?

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **