Re: JP mistakes

>The pile of Triceratops dung is far too big for thge beast. It is about
>1/3 of the Tri body volume. And of course a paleobotanist always carries
>elbow length plastic gloves when she goes on a trip. If she is a
>PALEObotanist her work would be on coprolites etc so why have the gloves
>in any case. But I stil thioroly enjoyed JP and want to see the sequel.

   Anybody want to take bets on whether those plastic gloves actually
belonged to the vet that was taking care of the "trike" .....

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **