Re: Forum

Steven Flood <STEVEN9120@aol.com> wrote:

> I was going to ask if you think it would be a good idea to let one
> of these experts in this field give a talk so to speak on a
> particular dinosaur, on a certain day ...
> If the owner of the list M.  Rowe could
> arrange it do you think it would be worth the time?

It's not clear to me exactly what it is that you're asking, but I'm
afraid that if it would require any work on my part I'll have to at
least temporarily decline.  I'm really swamped with other things right
now, and I'm going to be away from all networked computers for part of
this month and again part of next month.  I'm trying to set up some
backups to ensure that nothing blows up during my absences (I know how
addicted many of you are to this list!), but we'll all be lucky if I
can find the time to properly take care of that let alone any
additional projects!

I'm sorry if that wasn't exactly the response you were hoping for...