Re: French

> From: jpoling@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Jeff Poling)
> >
> >    What does Saurischia sedis mutabilis mean?
>
>sedis mutabilis => Latin for "of changing position".
>
>It would mean there is some disagreement on the proper position
>of the taxon in question within Saurischia (as there was for
>the segnosaurs until recently).
>
>It is similar to, but milder than, "incertae sedis" = "of uncertain
>position".

   It just so happens that this phrase was used in describing the
Segnosaurs.  Since my dino professor was of the opinion that they are
theropods, I went ahead and put them there.

   Is that, indeed, where Segnosaurs ended up?

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **