Dinosaur Radiography

Aside from my interest in dinosaurs, I teach radiography at Indiana
University. I have been toying with the idea of making a presentation on the
subject of radiology and the study of fossils. I know there has been a great
deal of work done with CT scanning of skulls. and some research on dinosaur
pathology based on specimens and radiography. Perhaps some of you can direct
me to sources for radiographs the might be copied and prepared as slides.
These presentation would be made available to our professional society state
and national meetings. I realize most of you may not have radiographs laying
around the office, but perhaps you have a contact at the hospital or imaging
center where such work was done.

Thanks for any help you may provide.

John Rafert, M.S.,R.T.(R)
Associate Professor of Radiologic Sciences
jrafert@xray.indyrad.iupui.edu
office phone: 1.317.274.5255
fax number: 1.317.274.4074