favorite dino/living fossil

My favorite livimg fossil is, of course, George Burns. A few martinis and a c
a couple cigars each day should keep you going. (He's not dead is he?)

My favorite "dinosaurs" are the pterosaurs. JP, the book, spent much time with
these flying reptiles but they didn't make the cut. Was this becdue to a lack of
knowledege (these are horribly misrepresented by Hollywood) or due to a
"limited" budget? Or were they left out because they are not considered to be
dinosaurs?

john