JP mistakes

This is my first contribution to any discussion group so please inform me
of any infringements of net protocol. I have just put together some of the
more obscure mistakes I have noticed in JP, this seems to be a hot topic
for this discussion group. This is only some of the more obscure mistakes,
I have avoided the obvious ones or mistakes I have seen discussed
elsewhere. Apologies if they have already been noticed and disected at
length on the net. Equally, I apologise for any of these that are my
mistakes rather than Steve Spielbergs, please let me know of such
non-bloopers.

Velociraptor only comes from Mongolia (Montana has provided some scrappy
material identified as Velociraptor but these are probably confused with
other dinosaurs).

Why does the computer technician manipulating the DNA molecule need a
full-face mask (is his VDU unstable?)

It is unlikely that a raptor would tap its claw on the floor just for the
hell of it (or dramatic effect).

Velociraptor snarling (with what facial musculature, pray-tell?).

According to Bakker (for better or worse) brachiosaurs couldn't stand on
their back legs (diplodocids could).

The tree that the 1st brach was munching on was a good old Aussie gum tree,
a particularly poisonous angiosperm that would probably kill a dinosaur - I
had to get Australia in here some where!

Just where did these extinct herbivores get their long-extinct gut floras
(without which they would not be able to survive)?

Sauropods dinosaurs can't chew, their jaws are simple hinge-jonts that
would not allow lateral movements and their teeth are all wrong for the job
anyway.

The anus of Triceratops would be around one metre above the ground but its
poo piles appear to reach heights of around 2 metres. This can be explained
by a caretaker with a shovel but that is not nearly as interesting as other
possibilities!

How would you identify Metriacanthosaurus from its embryo? (Check the
embryo-stealing scene and, while there, notice they spelt Stegosaurus
wrong).

"The answer is spherical and in the plural".
Harold Carter, egyptologist